I’m Leon, an experienced and reliable Guangzhou interpreter, translator, sourcing agent and purchasing manager dedicated to assisting foreign individuals and companies to import from China.
What I can do for you:
- Interpreting service / Document translation
- Trade show/fair /exhibition visit (booth,VIP Support, eg. Canton Fair)
- General business meeting
- Business negotiation
- Factory / supplier visit
- Supplier evaluation
- Office set-up support
- Product sourcing
- Contract preparation
- Market survey
- Order follow-up
- Quality checking
- Shipping arrangement
- Business suggestion
- Travel plan tailoring
- Hotel & plane booking, car renting, airport pick-up & drop off.
- Shopping and look-around guidance
I’m good at English
- BEC(Business English Certificate) Higher Passed. This is the top level of Business English from University of Cambridge. What is BEC?
- TEM(Test for English Majors) 8 Passed. This is the top level of English for English majors in China. What is TEM8?
- First place award in CCTV Cup English Speaking Contest 2010. Watch video (I know it’s not a perfect speech, but i’d like to share it with you and hope you’ll like it)
- A practice of President Obama’s Victory Speech in Chicago 2008. Watch video (I hold no political view. It’s just a way to improve my English)
I’m experienced in international trade
- Business English major in university
- 5 years experiences in international trade
- 7 years experiences in interpreting for various businesses, apparel, national resource, fashion industry…
- 4 years experiences in purchasing various products for customers around the world.
I’m a responsible person
- Never late for any meeting. Not even once.
- Almost all requirements from customers met.
- Think for customers(research and find the best source, bargain and shipment consideration)
- Work not by hour, or by day, but by when customer’s requirements are all met.
Below is a list of my familiar industries. For many of these industries or products, I already know some good suppliers and I would like to introduce them to you upon request.
Disposable towels (non woven products)
Tub and Liner for spa.
Naifile and pedicure file, shining buffer and related products
Stationery (office supplies etc.)
Gifts (USB, promotion pens, bags, etc.)
Bikes (Normal bikes, fat bikes etc.)
Electronics( power bank, USB cable, adapter )
LED lights for car and motor
Wedding invitation cards
Garments (dress, top, blouse, skirt, pants, jeans, shorts, coats…)
Glass products (jars, cups)
Hard ware (construction materials, blind rivet, scafolding etc.)
Furnitures (Chairs, tables, wardrboes, beds, mats etc.)
Home appliances (fans etc.)
It doesn’t necessarily mean I don’t know about the industry or product if not listed above. Plus, my knowledge base and method of learning enable me to pick up things fast.
February, visited a factory in Guangzhou with a customer from the US and placed order.
March 27-30, interpreted for a Canadian company at the Canton Fair Complex for 4 days. (wood products)
April 15-May 5, interpreted at the Canton Fair Complex for 6 days; visited wholesale market for 4 days and tour guided for 2 days.
May 15-16, visited a wholesale market for two customers and discussed order issues with factory.
November, Canton Fair, Phase 2, interpreted for a company from China for 5 days.
November, Canton Fair, Phase 3, sourced products with a customer from a wholesale market and placed order.
February 25-28, interpreted for a Chinese company for 4 days at Poly World Trade Center Exhibition Hall. (Ad display products)
March 1-4, interpreted for a Chinese company for 4 days at the Canton Fair Complex. (Ad display products)
March 9-12, interpreted for a Chinese company from Shenzhen for 4 days at the Canton Fair Complex. (LED,LCD products)
March 13-15, interpreter for a Chinese company from Shanghai for 3 days at Poly World Trade Center Exhibition Hall. (Beauty and makeup products)
March 17-20, interpreter for a Chinese company from Foshan for 4 days at the Canton Fair Complex. (Furniture products)
March 23-24, interpreter for a overseas studying consulting meeting at a hotel in Guangzhou.
April 9-21, interpreter for 4 customers from the Philippines of products including stationary, medical supply, hard ware and building materials.
Canton Fair Fall, Phase 2, interpreter for 3 American customers at the Canton Fair Complex.
November, accompanied a customer from the Philippines in Foshan. Hotel booking, car rental, product sourcing, order placing, quality check and shipment arrangement.
February, visited a home appliance factory in Foshan with a customer from the Philippines and placed order.
March, interpreter for a furniture company at CIFF for 5 days
April, interpreter for a company from Dongguan in a meeting with a customer from Turkey. (home appliance)
May, interpreter for CEO of a company from Guangzhou on this visit to some suppliers in Indonesia. Booked tickets and hotels. (food)
August, interpreter for 10 days for a US company in the negotiation with a Chinese company on purchasing a ship.
August, interpreter for CEO of a company from Guangzhou on this visit to some suppliers in Indonesia. Same person as May.
September, interpreter for 11 days for a US company in the negotiation with a Chinese company on purchasing a ship. Same customer as August.
November-NOW, interpreter and assistant for the customer from the US on the maintenance and conversion of the ship.
My Service Rate:
- Interpretation Service: 200 USD/day.
- Interpretation Service + Private Car (I drive, 5 seats): 300 USD/day.
*1 day = 8 hours. I’m an easy-going person. A bit extra time is acceptable. However, please don’t take it for granted. This is a bonus.
Safely Book My Service：
Step 1: Contact me to check availability and have a better knowledge of my ability.
- Phone, WeChat, WhatsApp: +86 18819824258
- Email: email@example.com
Step 2: Pay Deposit via PayPal, WeChat or Alipay. Account to be provided.